Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Art

We love having a toddler. She keeps us laughing and on our toes every single day. We never knew a 2 year old could talk so much, move so fast, be so messy, and make you laugh so hard. She is indeed, awesomeness wrapped up in a tinny toddler package.

Yesterday, her WONDERFUL amazing pre-school teacher did an art project that involved using glue and coffee grounds. More specifically espresso grounds! The general idea was to glue the grounds to the paper, HOWEVER; being Charlotte she had to take her very own path. What did this path entail? Well, tasting a nice handful of the substance!

When she came home she was talking 900 miles an hour about EVERYTHING! She kept us laughing ALL afternoon! Here is a short clip of what that sounded like in our house yesterday!

I want a borrito for lunch. I want pizza. I read books in a little bit. I go to Walmart later and get a cookie. I go to school again tomorrow. Oh, Kate is a sleeping. Oh nope, kate is awake. I spilled water. I need a drink. Oh I wanna watch Pooh and Tigger and Pigglet later. Nope, not dark outside. I ride my bike later. I want a borrito for lunch. Twinkle Twinkle little star. Oh, Kate is still awake. I want milk. Olive (the dog) is outside. I go to the park tomorrow. I take a bath later. Katers is laying down. I go to my room later. I want pizza later. I read a book. I go to school again later? I want to watch pooh again. Twinkle Twinkly Little Star. Oh mommy. Mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy. I need a drink.

This went on for a good couple of hours. I couldn't help but laugh and hope she was breathing between the words that were spewing out of her mouth! She is indeed a talker, but yesterday I think she broke some records somewhere.

So, thank you Mrs. Debbie for providing entertainment to not only my sweet daughter but also to her big sister, mom, dad, grandparents, and everyone else we shared this little tidbit with!

No comments: