Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oregon Trip!

John and I took a trip out west and spent a little time in Oregon. We got to have a party/ reception to celebrate our wedding. It was great to introduce John to a bunch of extended family.
Ian on the left just chillin! On the right is Aunt Barb smiling....so sweet!

My friend from high school also got to come out. It was nice to see her and her two precious kids.
It was a lot of fun. We brought our pictures that we used as our sign in for our wedding. Everyone got to sign them...what a special keepsake!

John and I were able to spend a few day with my parents. We took a trip up to Crater Lake with my parents for the day. It was a lot of fun.


John found a little friend along the way! Too cute!

John...what a smile!

We stopped at Watson Falls on the way home and had lunch. It was a great place to have lunch!


It was a fun trip and it was wonderful to spend a few days with my folks.

No comments: